Participation in True Opinion
- True Opinion offers it’s all the members the opportunity to participate in online surveys. These surveys are either directly commissioned by product manufacturers themselves or commissioned by market research agencies (both hereinafter referred to as "commissioners").
- Members who have signed up with True-Opinion allowing/authorising True-Opinion/Precise Research Solutions to send Survey invitations and other emails related to surveys or related to receive/provide any information to our registered members. Our members can access our surveys through our website as well by logging to their account. The numbers of the survey invitations depends on the members profile among others, at the time of registration. The participant has no legal right to be invited by True Opinion to participate in the surveys.
- True Opinion is not directed to children in any way. Minimum eligible age required to participate in online surveys is 16 years or can depend on the Survey’s eligibility. If you are younger than this, you may not register for or use True Opinion. By providing your Personal Information, you represent that you are 16 years of age or older.
- All the members are free to choose whether or not to participate in the respective survey.
- Once you have submitted your answers to our joining questionnaire you become a member of the True Opinion.
The privacy of the Personal Information provided by the members is very important to True Opinion. True Opinion will only collect your Personal Information when you provide it voluntarily. True Opinion never passes your Personal Information on to any third party unless you provide with your explicit consent to do so. Also, True Opinion will not retain your Personal Information longer than it is necessary to do so.
Further, there will be some surveys which can ask for Personal Information to ascertain whether or not the participant belongs to the target group requested by the commissioner. Even so, no information will be given out that allows the commissioner to personally identify the members, unless you gave your explicit consent to the transfer. If the participant’s name, address and/or telephone number are asked for in a survey, there is no obligation to provide these data. In all other cases, every piece of information that the participant provides in the context of the survey is analyzed and given out in an anonymous form in which the participant will not be identified.
Please note that we may need to disclose your Personal Information when we believe it’s in good faith and necessary to comply with judicial proceeding, court order, legal process or when needed to investigate, act against any illegal, suspected or fraudulent activity.
Cancellation of participation
The members obligates him or herself to fill out the surveys accurately and in particular to not give any false or abusive statement, If True Opinion found someone using false statement or using abusive language then True Opinion have a right to close his/her account without prior notice to registered members.
Members may cancel their account membership anytime. True Opinion needs the time from cancellation until the next regular system-update to delete you from the invitations-list. Any Incentive will be transferred to you only if you have requested for the Incentive prior to cancel your account with us. True Opinion will have no responsibility, If you have cancel your account prior to request the Incentives. Upon cancellation of your membership, you may also ask us to delete your Personal Information and on such request, True Opinion will delete your Personal Information.
The participant will receive compensation for a survey that has been filled out completely and truthfully and can be analyzed. The type and amount of this compensation or rewards is defined in more detail in the respective invitation e-mail. The compensation can consist of an amount of money or in rewards.
Surveys may contain filter questions to determine whether a participant belongs to the target group for a given project. The survey will automatically end if, it is found out that the participant does not belong to the requested target group. The survey may end if a quota is reached for a particular target. In these cases, a right to compensation only exists if the Client guarantees a reward for answering the filter questions.
Rewards or Compensation for survey participation is usually credited to the True Opinion account of the participant within one month after participation or on the completion of the study.
When a minimum of 400 Rupees has been credited to the participant's True Opinion account, the participant may request a payment in form of cheque but not in cash.
The credit will expire if a member/ participant will not logged into the member’s area for six months and will not participated in any surveys. It expires as well if True Opinion membership is terminated before applying for the payment.
Along with the Regular Incentive on completing survey, True Opinion will mark you (member) in monthly draw as well. Monthly draw will be calculated on the basis of the maximum number of participation in different surveys projects of an individual member (Example mentioned below). Every month Top 20 members will be picked up and 5 of them will get monthly reward. Top 5 will receive a cash Incentive of 1500, 3000 and 5000(from lower to the top order.)
Example: - Assume total projects launched by True Opinion in current month is 10
- A Member: Participated in 8 projects and completed 6.
- B Member: Participated in 9 projects and completed 9.
- C Member: Participated in 10 projects and completed 5.
Here Member “C” is eligible to enter in the Monthly Draw. The reason that Member "C" participated in all the projects and is loyal to the Company.
We request you to Complete your all profiles and Participate in all the projects to enter in the monthly lucky draw.
Members can earn incentives by referring their friends to join our panel. For every member, you will get Rs 5.00(Indian Members and $2.00(International Members).
You will eligible to get credit of the referred member only if referred member has completed at least 1 survey, if not you will not receive the credit of that member at the point of requesting the redemption of incentive.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Separate terms and conditions may apply to certain products, services and materials available through this website. If this is the case this will be brought to your attention. Subject to this, no express or implied warranties of any kind are made in respect of this website or the products, services and materials available through it.
True Opinion does not warrant that this website will operate uninterrupted or error/virus free or that the information on this website is accurate or complete but we are regularly updating our site to prevent you from viruses and spam’s.
The contents published on True Opinion website are legally protected. Duplications (including excerpts of content), especially for commercial advertisements or commercial use, require True Opinion prior written consent. A copy of contents is solely permitted to be made exclusively for personal, non-commercial use under the condition that the origin of the contents stays recognizable.
You must maintain confidentiality, and not disclose to any other person, any information and content that you access or learn in connection with your access to such Services. You are prohibited from sharing with any third party, photographic or other imagery, information, or any other content from any and all activities within or from this Site. You must not use any such information or content for any purpose other than your participation in the Services in accordance with this Agreement. You hereby agree to notify Precise Research immediately if you learn of or suspect any use or disclosure of, or access to, any such information or content other than as specifically authorized in this agreement.
1. True Opinion is only liable for deliberate acts and gross negligence, as well as for the violation of significant contractual obligations; in this last case, however, True Opinion’s liability is limited to typically predictable damages.
2. Precise Research is liable to protect your Personal Information. In case of any breach, you may contact:
Precise Research Solutions
Address: _______ (provide your address)
Contact no.: ______ (provide your contact no.);
Or; you can Email us at: email@example.com
3. True Opinion is not liable for death or personal injury arising from its negligence and liability arising from fraud. True Opinion shall not be liable to you or to any other person or entity in any way, whether arising under contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, lost revenue or profits, lost or damaged data or other
Modification of the General Terms and Conditions for Online Surveys
True Opinion reserves the right to change the General Terms and Conditions at any time with a minimum of one week notice. Notice is given by publishing the modified Terms and Conditions on the True Opinion homepage. Members have the right to object to the new Terms and Conditions within four weeks of their being published. If no objection takes place, the new Terms and Conditions are considered accepted.
Jurisdiction and Law
This Agreement is governed by the laws of India. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts in New Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with this Agreement or the legal relationship established by them, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the Indian court. The place of performance shall be New Delhi, India.